Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I have a baby!

Hi all.

I'm back after a long break. I have a new son, Leo. I've been enjoying spending time with him (and my first son Logan and my wife). Logan is playing on the floor right now with some of his Christmas presents and Leo is being fed by my wife.

We had to postpone Christmas with the in-laws due to my father-in-law having surgery. We'll get with them next weekend. My mom is in New Orleans. I'll call her in a little while.

I plan to get back into my blogging her very shortly.

For now, here is a picture I played with to make it Christmasy. I am not very artistic but I am irrationaly proud of this picture. ;-)

Cunningham Family 2007-12

Merry Christmas!

LewisC


Did you like this entry? Why not subscribe to it? Or, if you prefer, you can subscribe via email.