Thursday, February 16, 2006

Spam

If you're like most people, you just let your spam blocker do it's job and then delete the crap it sends to your spam folder. I, however, am not like most people. I like to browse through the list and pick out interesting subjects. Some are just gross but some are really quite funny. My email of choice (yahoo) displays sender, subject and date. Here are some actual senders and subjects that I got today: Attention Ladies sends Enjoy your love life as much as he does. If they think that's possible, they just don't know me. Doggy Steps sends Don't miss cuddling with your dog. My dog has gotten a restraining order. SushiTrendCo sends Frozen Sushi Warms Investors' Hearts. Ick! Sushi-pops. Rick Knutson sends Take just a candy and become ready for 36 hours of love. 10 minutes, 15 maybe. 36 hours? Owww. Merle B. Fox sends Enlargement for you. Thanks. Right back atcha! Chris sends Online Mexican Pharmacy. A good idea (Mexican Pharmacy) just got better! Lipo Alternative sends Liposuction without surgery. All you need is a straw and good lungs? aw-confirm@eBay.com sends Please update your eBay account ! Oh right. Like I'm going to fall for that one! Again. The Rich Jerk sends Don't waste my time. Ok. Find Love sends browse local singles for free. Browse? How about touch? Get Ephedra sends Ephedra is Back-Get It While You Can. The stuff that kills people? Where do I sign? Tags: